Have a sofa that’s old and worn out? Or a chair that has lost its beauty? If so, come and make it look new again. This course provides hands-on experience in tool use, various equipment, and techniques of the upholstery profession. You will learn to select fabrics to suit your design and transform that old sofa into a new masterpiece. Instructor: Lani Hendrix
Course Code Date Time
CSP 4000 24705 1/10 – 3/28 5pm – 9pm
Class will not meet on the following dates: 1/17 & 2/21
Registration Deadline: 12/27/21
Please click hereto begin the registration
Please note the following for ALL Quilting courses:
- Classes are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students must register and pay by the registration deadline in order to ensure a spot in the class. The absolute latest a student can register is 24 hours before the start date and time of the course.
- Students must withdraw at least 24 hours before course via email or phone in order to receive a refund for the class.
- No students will be permitted to register past courses start date.
- Students who do not withdraw or/and do not show up for class will still be billed for the class.
- Please bring project or project ideas the first day of class.